Optimum care is provided through a varied approach:
- Community Services are available for older people and their carers within the community
- Residential Services are available for older people who require ongoing care within an aged care facility
- Respite is available for carers to plan a rest/break so they may maintain their own physical and emotional health
- Lifestyle Choices Plus is flexible, individual support on a fee for service basis. There are no waiting lists and the choice of services is yours.
- Specialised Services are benchmarked with evidence based best practice locally, nationally and internationally. These are Resthaven's areas of specialty within our person centered care and support framework.